Why Our Composted Products Are Better
As the saying goes in the compost industry...
Turn Food Waste Into Rich Soil
At home vermicomposting. More...
At Home Vermicomposting
1) Recycling with worms:
- Diverts organic material from your garbage
- Use a worm bin at home - indoors or out
- Sources of worms: how many worms do you need?
- Other materials: bedding (recycled newspaper and cardboard)
2) What your worms need to thrive:
- Moderate temperatures
- Air and water
- Food (food‚ waste‚ shredded‚ newspaper‚ cardboard)
- Dark & safe environment
3) Why worm bins fail:
- Lack of attention or commitment
- Diseases & other infestations
- Too much food or too little water
- Too hot or too cold
4) The results:
- "Nature's potting soil" - for both indoor and outdoor plants
- A lifelong hobby
Comment or Question?
Fill out this form for more info about us and our products and we will happily get back to you soon.